Your application documents include the following certificates and credentials:
- Completed and signed study contract
- Highest-level secondary or tertiary graduation certificate
- Certificate of citizenship, passport or ID card
- Certification of at least level B2 English proficiency
- Certification of at least level C1 German proficiency (for courses held in German)
- Personal statement and CV
- For non-EU nationals: visa and proof of appropriate insurance cover
- Graduation from a tourism college in Austria
- Aged at least 20 when the course starts
- Level B2 English
- Level C1 German (for courses held in German)
Once the requisite application documents have been received the acceptance procedure begins with scrutiny of the documents submitted and ends with an interview. It is the TRIAGON Academy, in consultation with a committee of the International Tourism Academy for Advanced Studies, that decides whether a candidate is accepted or not.
Application procedure and deadlines
When you apply to join the programme (online enrolment) and if you meet all the admission requirements, we guarantee you a place on the course!
Enrolment fee: €290.00
Examination fee: €290.00
Course fees: €6,900.00
(payable in 12 monthly instalments of €575.00)
Total fees: €7,480.00
If your studies take longer, additional costs may arise.